Drupal: How To Remove the Login Block From Public View
To do this, you need to know two things: how to hide the block (very easy, and fairly obvious), and how to log in when there is not login block (easy, if you know how).
Hiding the Login Block
The following instructions are for Drupal version 5. Version 4.7 is a little different, but this procedure should still help you.
- Navigate to the Administer page.
- Click blocks (in the Site Building section).
- Locate the user login block.
- Select <none> in the region menu.
- Click the Save blocks button.
This removes the login block.
Logging In With No Login Block
Now that the login block is gone, how do you log in?